Have you ever wondered how to startup your scripts in screen upon boot?
I've wondered for a while, googled few times and when I found nothing nice I wrote this simple script.
It has few nice features:
- can run screen as given user
- check if screen/session is not already started.
- clean ups stale pid files
- it's a debian startup script
- reads command and user to run as from config file in $CFG dir.
- sets session name as defined in config. !new!
Comments and bugs are welcome to valqk to lozenetz dt net